UpSkilling Lancashire Project
Are you looking for free advice and support to increase the skills and capabilities of your employees?
UpSkilling Lancashire helps Lancashire based SME’s to identify skill gaps and suggests pathways to training opportunities.
The project team assists businesses to identify, design, develop and implement work-force education and training programmes linked to the strategic needs of the business. The project also offers advice and guidance regarding networks for business support services.
A member of the project team will contact you to discuss your business plans and objectives. They will support your businesses to identify, design, develop and implement work-force education and training programmes linked to the strategic needs of your business. The project will prepare the business to engage in the provision of a range of apprenticeships for current and future employees.
What are the benefits?
The UpSkilling Lancashire project can benefit your business by providing support in the following areas:
• Business-needs analysis
• Strategic planning
• Skills reviews
• Mentoring and leadership development
• Networking opportunities
• Information and advice on accessing Levy support for education and training
• Identifying areas for capacity building and development for your workforce
Who is it for?
To qualify for the UpSkilling Lancashire project your business must meet the following criteria:
• Based in Lancashire
• Employ 250 employees or less
• Have either an annual turnover that is equal to or less than 50million Euros or a balance sheet total that is equal to or less than 43million Euros
How do I find out more and apply?
Kevin Boles – Project Director
Phone: 01772 89 5500
Web link: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/business_at_uclan/upskilling-lancashire.php