UpSkilling Lancashire Project
Are you looking for free advice and support to increase the skills and capabilities of your employees?
UpSkilling Lancashire helps Lancashire based SME’s to identify skill gaps and suggests pathways to training opportunities.
The project team assists businesses to identify, design, develop and implement work-force education and training programmes linked to the strategic needs of the business.
The team will support employers in identifying training needs and skills gaps to achieve future growth and strategic objectives within the business. For example, this includes innovative projects linked to capacity building, work placements, degree apprenticeships and identifying appropriate training and skills support.
What are the benefits?
The UpSkilling Lancashire project can benefit your business by providing support in the following areas:
- Support with upskilling your workforce
- Guidance on the Lancashire apprenticeship offer up to degree level
- Utilising student knowledge and skills via placements and internships
- Suggested pathways to training opportunities, workshops and courses
- Signposting to other skills providers in Lancashire.
- Information and advice on accessing Levy support for education and training
Who is it for?
To qualify for the UpSkilling Lancashire project your business must meet the following criteria:
• Based in Lancashire
• Employ 250 employees or less
• Have either an annual turnover that is equal to or less than 50million Euros or a balance sheet total that is equal to or less than 43million Euros
How do I find out more and apply?
Phone: 01772 89 5500