Skills Support for Redundancy
Restructuring a business and needing to let people go, may be difficult for you and your staff. This programme can support your business to understand your needs and help those facing redundancy gain the skills to improve their employment opportunities.
Skills Support for Redundancy(SSR) in Lancashire can offer the following:
- One-to-one advice and guidance to your staff to discuss the options available to them
- Development of a personalised action plan for each individual
- The programme can take place in a centre or on your own premises
- Staff involved will be allocated a dedicated tutor
- SSR can help them gain new skills to enter a different occupation, self-employment or go onto further learning
- Staff on the programme will be helped to develop their employability skills including CV writing, interview techniques and job searches
- Working with local and national employers to source sustainable employment opportunities
SSR can help your staff gain new skills and qualifications and support them into a new future.
What are the benefits?
- The programme is fully funded
- Your staff will be supported into new employment or further learning
- Change management helps to motivate remaining staff
- Where appropriate the programme can help train staff into a different role within the company
- Demonstrate your support to the health and well-being of your employees
Who is it for?
If your company is based in Lancashire and making redundancies your employees can access funded support to assist you in your next steps.
How do I find out more and apply?
To find out more contact:
Janette Healey, Engagement Manager, learndirect