Skills Support for the Workforce
Would you like fully-funded support to boost skills in your business?
What the Growth Company offer:
- Analysis of current skills gaps in your business and bespoke learning plans to meet these skills gaps
- Flexible delivery – programmes can be delivered at your business, at one of their training centres or across different sites
- Include coaching support to develop both vocational and soft skills
- Can be used to develop basic skills in literacy and numeracy
- Include specialist support for businesses going through restructures and where staff are at risk of redundancy
- Can include employability skills to help individuals to find alternative employment
There are a range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to choose from at various levels. And best of all, some of the programmes only take a day or two to complete – meaning minimal impact on your business.
What are the benefits?
• A higher-skilled workforce
• Fewer skills gaps
• Improved productivity
• Better staff retention
• Increased staff morale
Who is it for?
Lancashire-based businesses looking to upskill their workforce.
How do I find out more and apply?
Want to find out how Skills Support for the Workforce can benefit your organisation? Call 01772 920 750 or email WorkforceLancs@gcskills-support.uk
Skills Support for the Workforce is for Lancashire businesses and is a significant European Social Funded project that is being delivered by The Growth Company