Skills Support for the Workforce
This project offers fully-funded support to boost skills in businesses. Skills Support for the Workforce will help businesses to upskill the workforce through a wide range of different programmes.
Skills Support for the Workforce in Lancashire will work with businesses to assess their skills gaps and then develop bespoke learning plans which meet the needs of the business. There is a flexible approach to delivery, meaning the support needed can be delivered at the business, at a training centre or across different sites.
There is a wide range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to choose from in sectors such as Construction, Accountancy, Management, Health and Social Care, Engineering, Hospitality, Logistics and Creative and Digital
- Accredited full level 2 and part level 3 qualifications are available alongside bespoke support.
- Can be used to develop basic skills in literacy and numeracy, IT and digital skills.
- Includes specialist support for businesses going through restructures and where staff are at risk of redundancy.
- Include coaching support to develop both vocational and soft skills.
There are a range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to choose from at various levels. And best of all, some of the programmes only take a day or two to complete – meaning minimal impact on the business.
What are the benefits?
• A higher-skilled workforce
• Fewer skills gaps
• Improved productivity
• Better staff retention
• Increased staff morale
Who is it for?
Lancashire-based businesses looking to upskill their workforce.
How do I find out more and apply?
If you are looking to upskill your workforce then sign up to the Skills Pledge here.
Skills Support for the Workforce is for Lancashire businesses and is a significant European Social Funded project that is being delivered by The Growth Company