Lancashire Teach Computing Hub
Training for Primary and Secondary School Teachers to help teach the Computing Curriculum in Blackpool, Central Lancashire (Euxton and Skelmersdale) and East Lancashire (Accrington, Bacup and Blackburn).
Courses cost: £35 +VAT and the may be eligible for a £220 bursary for cover costs.
Blackpool – Primary Courses including:
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-31/01/2020
- Teaching and Leading Key Stage 1 Computing – Develop your confidence to teach the whole key stage 1 computing curriculum successfully. Date-18/05/2020 & 01/06/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-03/02/2020 & 14/02/2020
- Python Programming Essentials for GCSE Computer Science: Discover the fundamentals of programming and develop your skills to teach GCSE computer science. Date-24/01/2020 & 07/02/2020
- Algorithms in GCSE Computer Science: Develop your understanding of algorithms to successfully teach this topic in GCSE computer science. Date-06/03/2020 & 20/03/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-07/02/2020 & 09/03/2020
- Networks and Cyber-Security in GCSE Computer Science: Date-13/03/2020 & 30/03/2020
Latest Updates and Events
British Esports Association partners with Pearson to offer world’s first BTEC qualification in esports
The British Esports Association, the not-for-profit organisation set up to promote and support grassroots esports, has partnered with global learning company Pearson to create the world’s first qualification...
Lancashire Covid-19 Community Support Fund
LANCASHIRE COVID-19 COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUND SEEKS TO RAISE £1M A Lancashire emergency Fund has been created to support those in most need across the county during the COVID-19...
Government launch new online learning platform – The Skills Toolkit
The Skills Toolkit is a new online learning platform launched by the Government. It gives people access to free, high quality digital and numeracy courses, to help them...