Lancashire Teach Computing Hub
Training for Primary and Secondary School Teachers to help teach the Computing Curriculum in Blackpool, Central Lancashire (Euxton and Skelmersdale) and East Lancashire (Accrington, Bacup and Blackburn).
Courses cost: £35 +VAT and the may be eligible for a £220 bursary for cover costs.
Blackpool – Primary Courses including:
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-31/01/2020
- Teaching and Leading Key Stage 1 Computing – Develop your confidence to teach the whole key stage 1 computing curriculum successfully. Date-18/05/2020 & 01/06/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-03/02/2020 & 14/02/2020
- Python Programming Essentials for GCSE Computer Science: Discover the fundamentals of programming and develop your skills to teach GCSE computer science. Date-24/01/2020 & 07/02/2020
- Algorithms in GCSE Computer Science: Develop your understanding of algorithms to successfully teach this topic in GCSE computer science. Date-06/03/2020 & 20/03/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-07/02/2020 & 09/03/2020
- Networks and Cyber-Security in GCSE Computer Science: Date-13/03/2020 & 30/03/2020
Latest Updates and Events
Seeking Employers to join the Lancashire Skills and Employment Advisory Panel
Creating sustainable skills and employment to drive prosperity is key to Lancashire’s future. The Lancashire Skills and Employment Advisory Panel, which is part of the Lancashire Enterprise Partnership...
Yes Business Can – North
Upcoming Events Lancashire & Cumbria Invite YBC, North Invite
Rebooted: Digital Lancashire Reboots 2020 With Regional Online Forum
The digital forum, which took place between the 14th to 16th October 2020, consisted of 14 online events bringing together over 70 expert panelists and industry leaders to...