Lancashire Teach Computing Hub
January 16, 2020
Training for Primary and Secondary School Teachers to help teach the Computing Curriculum in Blackpool, Central Lancashire (Euxton and Skelmersdale) and East Lancashire (Accrington, Bacup and Blackburn).
Courses cost: £35 +VAT and the may be eligible for a £220 bursary for cover costs.
Blackpool – Primary Courses including:
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-31/01/2020
- Teaching and Leading Key Stage 1 Computing – Develop your confidence to teach the whole key stage 1 computing curriculum successfully. Date-18/05/2020 & 01/06/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-03/02/2020 & 14/02/2020
- Python Programming Essentials for GCSE Computer Science: Discover the fundamentals of programming and develop your skills to teach GCSE computer science. Date-24/01/2020 & 07/02/2020
- Algorithms in GCSE Computer Science: Develop your understanding of algorithms to successfully teach this topic in GCSE computer science. Date-06/03/2020 & 20/03/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-07/02/2020 & 09/03/2020
- Networks and Cyber-Security in GCSE Computer Science: Date-13/03/2020 & 30/03/2020
Latest Updates and Events
Strategic command launches bursary programme for UK students
In an increasingly competitive and high-tech world, science, engineering and digital skills are essential to tackling complex threats, while capitalising on the opportunities emerging technologies bring. To ensure...
Hundreds of Young People Inspired to Pursue Cyber and Technology Careers at TeenTech Lancashire Festival
Over 170 Year 8 and 9 pupils from schools across Lancashire were given the opportunity to take part in an immersive day of workshops with leading employers in...
North West schools and colleges among the best in the UK for cyber education
A pioneering programme backed by global tech businesses and the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), has resulted in £1.57 million of social impact in less than 12...