Lancashire Teach Computing Hub
Training for Primary and Secondary School Teachers to help teach the Computing Curriculum in Blackpool, Central Lancashire (Euxton and Skelmersdale) and East Lancashire (Accrington, Bacup and Blackburn).
Courses cost: £35 +VAT and the may be eligible for a £220 bursary for cover costs.
Blackpool – Primary Courses including:
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-31/01/2020
- Teaching and Leading Key Stage 1 Computing – Develop your confidence to teach the whole key stage 1 computing curriculum successfully. Date-18/05/2020 & 01/06/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-03/02/2020 & 14/02/2020
- Python Programming Essentials for GCSE Computer Science: Discover the fundamentals of programming and develop your skills to teach GCSE computer science. Date-24/01/2020 & 07/02/2020
- Algorithms in GCSE Computer Science: Develop your understanding of algorithms to successfully teach this topic in GCSE computer science. Date-06/03/2020 & 20/03/2020
- Primary Programming and Algorithms – Discover engaging and effective ways to help children use computational thinking. Date-07/02/2020 & 09/03/2020
- Networks and Cyber-Security in GCSE Computer Science: Date-13/03/2020 & 30/03/2020
Latest Updates and Events
IT Ready UK Open Event at Harris Library, Preston
The team from CompTIA will be at the Harris Library on Thursday 23rd January, from 10.30am onwards, to talk with anyone interested in finding out about the IT-Ready...
Employers recognised for pledging to invest in the skills of Lancashire’s people
Campaign launched to encourage more businesses to sign up to the Lancashire Skills Pledge A group of employers from Lancashire have been recognised after becoming the first set...
Launch for round 2 of the Fast Track Digital Workforce Fund
There are two events in Lancashire for interested parties to come and ask questions on their ideas and how to make an application (there are two additional events...